Table of Contents
- 1. Wait for the store owner to invite you to connect to their store
- 2. Check & confirm your products
- 3. Enter your payout details
It’s super easy to get started if you’re a Collaborator. All the groundwork is processed by the store owner. As a Collaborator, all you need to do is log into your account and set your payment details.
Be sure to check out how CollabPay works to get a complete understanding of the workflow.
1. Wait for the store owner to invite you to connect to their store
You will receive an email from the store owner. This will be to invite you to link to products and earn an amount from the sales of the products.
Simply log into CollabPay using your Collaborator account if you haven’t already.
2. Check & confirm your products
Once your store owner has attached you to products in their store, go to your account and then go to the “Products” page.
Here you can confirm your percentage or flat fee earnings and see what products you are earning from.
3. Enter your payout details
Please see this guide for setting up PayPal as a Collaborator.
Note: You will not get paid if you do not enter your PayPal email address.
Please see this guide for setting up Stripe as a Collaborator.