Table of Contents
- How can I get paid?
- Getting paid via PayPal
- Getting paid via Stripe
You can either have a personal or business account to receive PayPal payments. You can receive money in any currency and choose to convert it into your home currency. Be sure to get your PayPal account verified to ensure security.
How can I get paid?
Getting paid via PayPal
1. Go to CollabPay > Settings > Receiving payments
- Go to the CollabPay app dashboard
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “Payouts” > “Receiving payments”
NOTE: The PayPal address field may only show if the Collaborator is attached to products. If they are not attached to any products, they may not be able to enter a PayPal payout email.
2. Enter PayPal email
Enter your PayPal email address where you want to receive your money. This will be the email address associated with your PayPal account.
Getting paid via Stripe
NOTE: The store owner must do the following before you will be able to set up Stripe on your Collaborator account:
- Set up Stripe on their Store owner CollabPay account (compulsory: they also need to add their branding)
- They must assign you (the Collaborator) to products
Once the store owner has done the above, you can follow these steps:
- Go to CollabPay and log into your Collaborator account
- Go to “Settings“
- Go to “Payouts” > “Receiving payments“
- The Stripe box will only show if the store has set up Stripe Payouts and assigned you to products. If they haven’t, it will not show.
- Click the “Set up Stripe” button
- If an error page appears, this is because the branding has not been set up in the Store owner’s Stripe account.
- Follow the steps to set up your Stripe account
How do I access my Stripe account?
This will only show if you have set up Stripe already. The only way to access the Stripe dashboard as a Collaborator is by logging in via your CollabPay account.
This is because you’re essentially “connected” to the Store owner’s Stripe account.
- Go to CollabPay
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “Payouts”
- Go to “Receiving payments”
- Click “View Stripe dashboard”