Important note for digital products/services
Digital products work with CollabPay. Squarespace restricts access to digital product information until an order has been placed with the digital product/service. Then we can get the product data into the CollabPay system.
What you need to do is connect your Squarespace to CollabPay, and place a test order with all your digital products/services. This will show the digital products/services in the app. You will then be able to set up Collaborators as normal.
How to set up Squarespace with CollabPay
- Go to CollabPay and sign up for a free trial
- Select “Store owner account“
- Once you are registered, go to CollabPay > “Settings” > “Integrations” > click on “Install app” in the Squarespace section. You need to be logged into your Squarespace account in the same browser for this to work.
- Next, you will see a page by Squarespace asking if you want to approve permission for CollabPay to read your order information. Click the “Allow” button.
- Now, the “Plan and billing” page should show up. Please choose a plan to trial and proceed through the steps
Once you have followed this step, you will be completely connected to CollabPay, as you can see in the image below.
How can I disconnect CollabPay from my Squarespace?
- Log into your Squarespace account
- Go to Settings > Extensions
- Disconnect CollabPay