You can bulk attach Collaborators to thousands of products in a few clicks by using Shopify product tags or vendors. The tags work by attaching the Collaborator to any product that uses a specific tag that you choose. The vendors work by being able to select a vendor that is assigned to products. Here’s how to do it.
It’s possible to bulk-attach Collaborators to products by using vendors. This means that you can assign a Collaborator to all products that have the vendor set as a specific vendor.
For example, the image below shows the vendor “example-store”.
Here’s how to do it:
- If you go to CollabPay, go to “Collaborators”
- Click a Collaborator
- Click the “Connect to products” button, and you will be shown a box to attach the Collaborator to products.
- In the search box, search for the vendor name “example-store”. Then select it.
Once you have selected it, assigned an earning value, and then clicked “Save”, the Collaborator will attach to any products that have the vendor “example-store”.
- Go to your Shopify dashboard
- Go to “Products“
- Select the products that you want to add the tag to by using the blue checkbox on the left of the name
- Click “More actions” > “Tags”
- Create a tag for all of your chosen products. You can call it “CollabPay” or something similar.
- Click “Save“
- Now go to CollabPay, then go to the Collaborator page and click on the Collaborator that you want to assign the products to
- Click “Connect to products“
- In the product search box, search for the tag that you created and select it.
Once you have done this, it will assign the Collaborator to all of the products that use this tag. Then click “Save“.